The sectors which we will focus on in the years ahead are; Healthcare, Education, Livelihoods, Microfinance, Training & Research.
- Increasing access to quality education to every child
- Temporary schools near slums & labourers stay
- Seeing that children go regularly to schools & reduce drop out rates
- Providing books, uniforms & necessary educational guidance
- Creating collective enterprises among waste workers
- Training unemployed youth in vocational & life-skills according to market needs & providing placement support.
- Providing micro-credit to poor people to start there own business.
- Food for everyone
- Accelerating Prevention education among vulnerable groups & health practioners & mobilizing social opinion to combat stigma & discrimination.
- Expanding capacity & service delivery in underserved high prevalence areas by creating access to government health programs.
- Accelerating programs for Prevention of Mother to Child transmission.
- Preparing students for the 21st century knowledge economy by improving technology literacy, communication & critical thinking skills & academic achievement
- Improving quality of teaching in under served schools through teacher centric approaches with extensive technology training & effective integration of technology in pedagogy.
- Impacting information technology in education policy through advocacy and close linkages with local state governments, policy makers & educationists